Create and insert a signature in IOS iPhone
The signature attached to your emails can be customised to reflect your personal tastes, your company logo, or a particular mood. Signatures can contain text, links, and pictures; for example, you can create a signature for a business email that includes your name, job title, phone number, and company logo or photo.
Here's an example:
You can add signatures manually to individual email messages, or you can have a signature automatically added to every message that you send.
Create an email signature on ios iphone
1. On your iPhone select Settings and then scroll down and select Mail.
2. In Mail scroll to the bottom and select Signature.
3. From your computer, open the custom made signature .html file in a web browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox) and select the entire Signature by using Select All [Command + A (⌘ + A)]and then Copy [Command + C (⌘ + C)] and then Paste [Command + V (⌘ + V)] the Signature in a new email and send it to yourself.
4. Now back on you iPhone click the home button, open your email account that you sent to yourself. Highlight the signature and copy it
5. Go back into setting and paste the Signature into the signature area of the account you want to add your signature. Add any other spacing and text you may want and exit settings.
5. Congratulations, once you signature is set up and pasted into your area, your all set up and ready to go! Compose, Reply and Forwards email with your new signature attached.