Create and insert a signature in Gmail
The signature attached to your emails can be customised to reflect your personal tastes, your company logo, or a particular mood. Signatures can contain text, links, and pictures; for example, you can create a signature for a business email that includes your name, job title, phone number, and company logo or photo.
Here's an example:
You can add signatures manually to individual email messages, or you can have a signature automatically added to every message that you send.
Create an email signature on Gmail
1. In Gmail “Cog Menu“ in the upper right hand corner, select Settings.
2. In General scroll to the bottom of the page to the signature area.
3. Open your new custom made Signatures’ .HTML file in a web browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox) and select the entire Signature by using Select All [Command + A (⌘ + A)]and then Copy [Command + C (⌘ + C)] and then Paste [Command + V (⌘ + V)] the Signature in the new signature area. If you signature appear to be missing images or looks funny, do not be alarmed 😧.
4. Make sure you check “Insert this signature before quoted text in replies and remove the "--" line that precedes it.“
4. Save changes at the bottom of the screen.
5. Congratulations you are all set up and ready to go! Just start a new email or Reply/Forward to any email and your new signature will appear!